- ( 0 Customer Review )
LEATT NECK BRACE GPX 5.5
The Leatt GPX 5.5 neck brace is our best-seller, because it has the same adjustability as the class-leading GPX 6.5 but manufactured from reinforced polyamide, so great value. The brace is designed to allow the forces during an accident to be reduced and transferred through the brace into the strong muscles of the body rather than the small fragile bones in the neck.
- Proved reduction of neck injuries.
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep the helmet rim away from your most fragile bones.
- Composite matrix platform allows for the most efficient reduction in neck forces.
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement.
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural movements for a more comfortable fit.
- Adjustable, Four-angle Thoracic strut engineered to break away before applying excessive pressure to the back.
- Sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters offer Three-way adjustability for that perfect fit.
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit.
- Low profile push-button open/closure system.
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism.
- Injected, durable, and easy-to-clean foam padding.
- Airflow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation.
- Weight: approx. 790g (1.74lbs)
Independently lab and rider tested, proven to reduce neck forces and neck injuries:
- Up to 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries.
- Collarbone injuries up to 45% more likely without a neck brace.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.